ARISE and Job Corps… A match made in heaven. (36 Books, plus plus plus)
Overview of this Package
ARISE Job Corp Specialized Package offers a variety of vital life management skills lessons that will provide participants in Job Corps with the foundation participants must have to succeed in their academic, professional and personal lives. ARISE curriculum promotes independent living, personal growth, employ-ability skills and those essential life skills successful people use every day to get ahead in life and stay ahead.
ARISE life management skills prepares teens and young adults so they are ready for the world of work. ARISE Life-Skills Lessons satisfy many of the Job Corp Career Success Skills (CSS) program standards and competencies. The ARISE life skills specialized Job Corp package is stimulating, engaging and provides the required framework essential for success in today’s super competitive society.
The life skills curriculum included in this package covers the following areas
- Anger and conflict management (priceless information).
- Secrets of finding a job and keeping it.
- Achieve one’s dreams by using fundamental time management skills so people can depend on you.
- Disarming the substance abuse self-destruct button.
- How the use of guns and physical violence can mess up a bright future.
- Realistic information on avoiding abusive sexual behavior.
- Essential communication skills - non-verbal and verbal. How to express your opinion so people will listen.
- Basic relationship skills –including the importance of sharing your feelings.
- Building self-confidence and most important the opinion you have of yourself.
- Discover how each of us possess the power to manage our emotions.
- Managing your money - building good credit scores, avoiding pay day loans just a few of tips participants must have.
- The positive effects of developing good personal health and hygiene habits. Today health care is self-care.
- Why eating healthy and being physically active are important parts of self-development.
- Through all of life’s ups and downs discover what it takes to live a happy, successful, rewarding life
- Learn why facts don’t lie. Those without a high school diploma earn less, a lot less. Getting the good things in life takes education. One of the payoffs for working hard in school is never having to tell your family, “we can’t afford it”.
- The life of a teen mom is hard. Raising children alone can be depressing. The future of the little person you brought into the world can be bleak. ”We realize most of what bothers us, we created ourselves.”
- What it takes to be a Dad. The ARISE Dad Basic Training Manual, opens the eyes of teen moms and dads as to what a father’s role should be in raising their children.
- Buying a car is a big deal. The more you know the better deal you will get. Learn the smart moves for buying, owning and maintaining your dream vehicle. – Plus, you need to know what you are responsible for prior to sliding behind the wheel. Below is a link to a government web site that will begin your education before you spend a cent. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0055-buying-used-car
- Perfect for teens and young adults. Every lesson is self-contained, and no additional material is needed.
- Excellent for groups where the populations fluctuate. Each group lesson is designed to run approximately 45–60-minutes.
- 36 unique curricula plus unforgettable educational life skills posters and incredibly special ARISE positivity cards.
- These life skills lessons engage the youth in memorable interactive group discussions and hands-on activities. There are no put downs. Opinions welcome in ARISE groups.
- High interest but low reading level. No big words to trip and fall over that would turn these youth off.
Plus plus plus includes:
($299 value) 50% OFF One ARISE Online Life Skills Facilitator Training.
View sample pages from each book by clicking on the links below for each Manual and then click on VIEW SAMPLE.
Work In Progress Book 1 Anger Management (Manual)
Work In Progress Book 1 Anger Management (Workbook)
Work In Progress Book 2 Substance Abuse and Guns (Manual)
Work in Progress Book 2 Substance Abuse and Guns (Workbook)
Work In Progress Book 4 Violence and Conflict (Manual)
Work In Progress Book 4 Violence and Conflict (Workbook)
Four Wheel Drive Series
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 1 Self-Esteem (Manual)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 1 Self-Esteem (Workbook)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 2 Learning Strategies and Time Management (Manual)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 2 Learning Strategies and Time Management (Workbook)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 3 Networking, Jobs and Money (Manual)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 3 Networking, Jobs and Money (Workbook)
Basic Health 101 Series
Basic Health 101 Book 1 Health and Hygiene (Manual)
Basic Health 101 Book 1 Health and Hygiene (Workbook)
Basic Health 101 Book 2 Nutrition and Exercise (Manual)
Basic Health 101 Book 2 Nutrition and Exercise (Workbook)
Brain Food Series
Brain Food Book 1 Peaceful Living
Brain Food Book 2 Creating a Positive Outlook
Brain Food Book 3 Supercharging Your System
Brain Food Book 4 Being Safe
Brain Food Book 5 More Secrets of Success
Brain Food Book 6 The Right Stuff and Money Matters
Taneka's Tales 31 Stories of Urban Life
Sprouts Book 2 Physical and Emotional Development (Manual)
Sprouts Book 2 Physical and Emotional Development (Workbook)
Sprouts Book 3 Building a Family and Teen Pregnancy (Manual)
Sprouts Book 3 Building a Family and Teen Pregnancy (Workbook)
Sprouts Book 4 Child Safety (Manual)
Sprouts Book 4 Child Safety (Workbook)
Fatherhood Dad’s Basic Training (Manual)
Fatherhood Dad’s Basic Training (Workbook)
Rules of the Road (Manual)
Rules of the Road (Workbook)
FREE Bonus Book:
Brain Food Official Teaching Activity Guide