ARISE Life Skills Program for Juvenile Justice (25 Books, plus plus plus)
It is never too late.
This proven material may be the last best opportunity of salvaging the lives of troubled youth you work with. Ears perk up as at-risk populations absorb important life lessons that parents once shared sitting around the table at dinnertime. It is the same good advice privileged kids get as a rite of passage.
Overview of this Package
This complete ARISE Juvenile Justice Package has been successfully implemented in detention, secure facilities, diversion and community-based rehabilitation programs for over two decades.
ARISE group activities connect with troubled youth because there are no big words to trip and fall over, and no run on sentences, or intimidating pages overflowing with confusing unintelligible concepts.
It’s never too late to help preteens, teens and young adults learn the critical life management skills that are vital components of this material.
ARISE designed interactive lessons contain topics such as anger and conflict management, why education is important, how to find a job and keep it and so much more. All are discussed and analyzed during non-threatening ARISE group sessions.
This curriculum assists angry, rejected, depressed juvenile offenders to develop into useful, law-abiding citizens. This program positively influences the mental health and well-being of these juveniles.
Since 1996 ARISE Life Skills Lessons have been taught in juvenile Detention, secure facilities, diversion and community-based rehabilitation programs with evidenced based results.
The curriculum included in this package covers the following areas:
- Anger and conflict management (priceless information).
- Secrets of finding a job and keeping it.
- Achieve your dreams using new time management skills.
- Disarming the substance abuse self-destruct button.
- Long term dangers of guns and violence.
- Heads up on abusive sexual behavior.
- Communication skills - non-verbal and verbal.
- Relationship skills - sharing your feelings and more.
- Building personal self esteem
- The skills needed for controlling your emotions
- Managing your money - credit cards and more
- Steps leading to a happy, successful and meaningful life
- Perfect for pre-teens, teens and young adults.
- Excellent for groups where the populations come and go. They can be in a group for a day or for months. (this is the world of Juvenile Justice) Each lesson stands alone.
- Consists of 25 unique curricula plus unforgettable educational life skills posters and very special positivity cards.
- Each 45–60-minute lesson can stand alone.
- These life skills lessons engage the youth in memorable interactive group discussions and hands-on activities. Opinions matter in ARISE groups. There are no put downs.
- Every lesson is self-contained, and no additional material is needed.
- High interest but low reading level. No big words to trip and fall over that would turn these youth off.
Plus plus plus includes:
($299 value) 50% OFF One ARISE Online Life Skills Facilitator Training.
This package contains all the materials to deliver a complete Juvenile Justice Life Skills Program.
View sample pages from each book by clicking on the links below for each Manual (or individual title) and then click on VIEW SAMPLE.
Work In Progress Series
Work In Progress Book 1 Anger Management (Manual)
Work In Progress Book 1 Anger Management (Workbook)
Work In Progress Book 2 Substance Abuse and Guns (Manual)
Work in Progress Book 2 Substance Abuse and Guns (Workbook)
Work In Progress Book 3 Domestic and Sexual Abuse (Manual)
Work In Progress Book 3 Domestic and Sexual Abuse (Workbook)
Work In Progress Book 4 Violence and Conflict (Manual)
Work In Progress Book 4 Violence and Conflict (Workbook)
Four Wheel Drive Series
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 1 Self-Esteem (Manual)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 1 Self-Esteem (Workbook)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 2 Learning Strategies and Time Management (Manual)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 2 Learning Strategies and Time Management (Workbook)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 3 Networking, Jobs and Money (Manual)
Four Wheel Drive for the Mind Book 3 Networking, Jobs and Money (Workbook)
Brain Food Series
Brain Food Book 1 Peaceful Living
Brain Food Book 2 Creating a Positive Outlook
Brain Food Book 5 More Secrets of Success
Brain Food Book 6 The Right Stuff and Money Matters
Brain Food Official Teaching Activity Guide
Get Smart! Series
Get Smart! Book 1 Success, Worry and Forgiveness
Get Smart! Book 2 Tips on Managing Emotions and Success
Get Smart! Book 3 Bullying, Courtesy, Violence and Profanity
Get Smart! Book 7 Tips for Teaching
Life Skills Stories Series
Anger Danger: 50+ Anger Stories with Real-Life Consequences
Taneka's Tales 31 Stories of Urban Life