ARISE Life Skills Program To Provide Life Skills for Middle School Students (21 Books, plus plus
($1,132.65 value; a savings of $242.66 OFF regular prices)
Plus plus plus includes:
($299 value) 50% OFF One ARISE Online Life Skills Facilitator Training.
Overview of the Package
The ARISE Life Skills Package for Middle School consists of life skills curriculum designed to provide life skills for middle school students preparing them for success in high school as productive young adults. Middle schoolers face many challenges involving expressing individuality, dealing with social pressures communicating with teachers, confronting bullies, bouncing back from disappointments, prioritizing needs and overcoming speed bumps. The curriculum included in this program strengthens the youth’s ability in the following areas:
- Managing anger and stress
- Dealing with violence and conflict
- Learning to manage time
- Building self-esteem and self-worth
- Learning drug resistance skills
- How to find and keep a job
- Improving one’s health and hygiene
- The importance of nutrition and exercise in life
- How to lead a happy and meaningful life
- Why staying in school and getting an education provides lifelong benefits
- Managing money
- Used for grades 6-8.
- Consists of 21 curricula, plus life skills educational posters and positivity cards.
- Each lesson can stand alone. Start with whatever topic you want.
- There is an Instructor’s Manual and a Learner’s Workbook for each topic.
- Lessons engage the youth in interactive group discussions and hands on activities.
- Every lesson is self-contained, and no additional material is needed.
- High interest but low reading level.
This package contains all the materials necessary to provide life skills for middle school students as they transition to high school. The following are included:
View sample pages from each book by clicking on the links below for each Manual (or individual title) and then click on VIEW SAMPLE.
Life Skills for Middle School Series
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 1 Anger, Conflict and Drugs (Manual)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 1 Anger, Conflict and Drugs (Workbook)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 2 Learning Strategies (Manual)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 2 Learning Strategies (Workbook)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 3 Self-Esteem and More (Manual)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 3 Self-Esteem and More (Workbook)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 4 Healthy Life Choices (Manual)
Life Skills for Middle School Volume 4 Healthy Life Choices (Workbook)
School Drop Out Prevention Series
So You're Thinking of Dropping Out of School? (Manual)
So You're Thinking of Dropping Out of School? (Workbook)
So You're Thinking of Staying in School? (Manual)
So You're Thinking of Staying in School (Workbook)
Other Books for Middle School
Anger Danger: 50+ Anger Stories with Real-Life Consequences
Gangs: 50+ Stories of Fractured Lives
Taneka's Tales 31 Stories of Urban Life
Life Isn't Fair - but That Doesn't Mean You Should Quit! (Manual)
Life Isn't Fair - but That Doesn't Mean You Should Quit! (Workbook)
ARISE On Stage (Manual)
ARISE On Stage (Workbook)
When There’s Trouble, Who Do You Call? (Manual)
When There’s Trouble, Who Do You Call? (Workbook)