What Every Young Women Must Know (17 Books, Plus Plus Plus)
($874.50 value; a savings of $95.00 OFF regular prices)
Overview of this unique package
This package provides essential, important lessons on navigating relationships. At-risk girls have countless challenges to overcome such as abuse, anxiety, low self-esteem teen pregnancy, teen parenting, gang membership, trauma and more.
This ARISE life skills curriculum is a proven resource for educating girls and young women on how to overcome the challenges they face at home, school and on the streets. The curriculum included in this program strengthens the participant's ability to avoid serious mistakes and choose wisely in the following areas:
- Teen pregnancy and the depressing life of a teenage mom. They're cute and cuddly today but fast forward and see how draining a day in life can be for a teen mom.
- A priceless roadmap for avoiding abusive relationships. Important steps for choosing the “one” that’s best for you.
- On the spot self-esteem construction this population desperately requires.
- The pitfalls of gang membership why the mental and physical scars can last a lifetime.
- Consists of 17 unique curricula plus unforgettable educational life skills posters and very special positivity cards.
- Each 45-60 minute lesson can stand alone. Choose the topic that appeals to you and the youth.
- There is an instructor’s manual and a learner’s workbook for each topic.
- These life skills lessons engage the youth in memorable interactive group discussions and hands-on activities.
- Every lesson is self-contained and no additional material is needed.
- High interest but low reading level. No big words to trip and fall over that would turn these youth off.
This package includes the following:
View sample pages from each book by clicking on the links below for each Manual (or individual title) and then click on VIEW SAMPLE.
Plus plus plus includes:
($299 value) 50% OFF One ARISE Online Life Skills Facilitator Training.
ARISE offers important lessons every girl must absorb to avoid the sad mistakes made by others in their lives.
Girls of today become the breadwinners, moms, wives and caregivers of tomorrow. They establish the solid foundation families and futures are built on. As teens, they must have the resources, like social and life skills education essential in building a solid, successful life for themselves, their children, and grandchildren.
Pregnancy Prevention and Parenting - Sprouts Series
Sprouts Book 1 Prenatal Care and Delivery (Manual)
Sprouts Book 1 Prenatal Care and Delivery (Workbook)
Sprouts Book 2 Physical and Emotional Development (Manual)
Sprouts Book 2 Physical and Emotional Development (Workbook)
Sprouts Book 3 Building a Family and Teen Pregnancy (Manual)
Sprouts Book 3 Building a Family and Teen Pregnancy (Workbook)
Sprouts Book 4 Child Safety (Manual)
Sprouts Book 4 Child Safety (Workbook)