- Don’t instigate. Mediate.
- Praise in public; disagree in private.
- Don’t fight; make things right.
- Treat other people with respect.
- Be polite (It makes you look good.)
- Talk it out – no need to shout.
- Fight brewing? Walk, don’t talk.
- Don’t be a fool; keep your cool.
- If you believe, you will achieve.
- Violence is wrong. Peace is strong
Anger management and conflict resolution are a big part of the innovative WORK IN PROGRESS series. This series, like all the ARISE lessons, are interactive, dynamic and anything but boring! Work in Progress also features lessons on: drug prevention, peer pressure, alcohol abuse, gun safety, violence and domestic abuse and sexual abuse:
View ARISE online staff training on anger and stress management.