Here are some useful quotes for you to use in your group sessions about leadership and success in life, for example when teaching the lessons from the ARISE Four Wheel Drive for the Mind series.
- Whenever I see everyone rushing in one direction, I know it’s time to move the other way. –Armand Hammer (artist)
- Four things do not come back-the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity. -Arabian proverb
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. -Henry Ford
- Worry doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. – Gorrie Ten Boom
- Life is too short to waste. Dreams are fulfilled only through action, not through endless planning to take action. -David Schwartz
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. – Carl Jung
- No matter what a man’s past may have been, his future is spotless. -John R. Rice
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. -Joe Sabah
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -Thomas Edison
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln
If you want instructions on how to use the quotes in a classroom setting click HERE.
If you like what you see, visit http://www.ariselife-skills.org for more.