Tune Into Happiness Booster
Tune Into Happiness
Let’s be honest, in today’s crazy world, being positive is not always easy. It is possible however! There are simple tools and techniques we can use to help us drop negativity and start “tuning” into more positive things around us.
- Tune into what you really want.
- What positive things do you want to bring into your life?
- You have to identify them before you can start attracting them.
- Attract the positivethings you want by creating and using a vision board.
- Create one with pictures from magazines, photos, your own art, inspirational quotes—anything that expresses what you want to bring into your life.
- Post your heart’s desires on your vision board.
- This is an important step to adjusting your thoughts in terms of possibilities, abundance and receiving.
- USE your vision board. Look at it and read it often. Feel the inspiration it provides.
- Reframe negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Tune out the negative critic (negative self-talk like “I can’t do it, I’m bad.”)
- What are some negative thoughts that have been bothering you lately?
- Decide to STOP/CANCEL/DELETE the negative thoughts.
- Tune into your intuition and heart (positive self-talk: “‘I can do it, I’m full of creative ideas.”)
- Reframe by turning the negative thought in to something that is helpful to you.
- YOU have the power to choose which “frequency” your mind is tuned into.
You get what you think about the most. Experts have estimated that we have 12,000 to 75,000 thoughts a day, and roughly two thirds (2/3) to three fourths (3/4) are negative. If you are thinking negative thoughts most of the time, if you’re focusing on negative experiences you will see more negative experiences. The reverse is also true. If you can change your negative thinking to positive thinking, many more positive experiences are likely to come your way.