Drop It at the Door ON-SITE Staff Training
ARISE On-site Training Fees and Expenses
2 Full Training Days — $4,000 for up to 25 participants
ARISE Senior Trainer travel expenses NOT included.
Why ARISE Staff Training?
An Uncommon Program for Uncommon Times
ARISE Certified Drop It at The Door training provides participants with the tools needed to handle the anger, stress at work, worry, anxiety and guilt awaiting us as we open the doors to work and home
“This educational experience has the ability to actually transform lives,
I know because I watched it happening.”
This course is developed from over 25 years of ARISE’s active evidence based hands-on training. ARISE provides practical, easy to use tools that comfortably regulate and reduce stress at work, anger and the impulse to react and lash out when obstacles appear.
ARISE Drop It at The Door participants not only hear what is being said, those fortunate enough to participate have their memories stimulated by rich visuals that make a positive and lasting impression. Stumped?? Trainees are never left on their own to figure “it” out. ARISE senior trainers boost self-confidence and are available to guide and reply to questions.
The ARISE Drop It at The Door course…
Is specifically designed for busy people short on time, long on guilt, worry, stress and anger. This is your opportunity to Learn Vital Life Management Skills that impact your daily life.
Important- You get friendly, positive feedback From ARISE senior instructors that guarantees completion and lasting results.
ARISE Drop It at The Door is an Anger Management, Worry Management, Guilt Management, Stress Management and Life Skills Management course rolled into a two day or five day Life Skills training that will transform your bad days (and nights) into good ones.
- Cure yourself of carrying work problems home then bringing family worries and stressors back to work. This causes 24 hours of stress at work.
- Learn the key principles of avoiding negative behavior. You will acquire powerful new tools perfect for ridding yourself of worry, frustration, anger and the repressed emotional responses caused by dealing with people who annoy and unnerve you at work and at home.
- Once and for all get the tools you must have to manage and eliminate negatives like Guilt, Worry, Anger and Stress from your Life. YES, you can learn to turn negatives into positives and dramatically improve your good fortune. Make better decisions you previously thought were out of your control.
- Gain the information and ability you must have to realistically transform your life at work and at home.
Read More about this from Medical News Today about research that was presented to the Annual Conference of the British Psychological Society’s Division of Occupational Psychology in Brighton: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/270949.php
An Uncommon Program for Uncommon Times
Today we MUST acquire current, effective life skills for dealing with guilt, worries, fear, anger, stress and that aggressive, annoying behavior all of us are coping with on a daily basis.
Drop It at The Door life skills lessons are not hereditary; they must be learned. Tap into what it takes to handle irritating, negative people. How you respond to these experiences to a great degree determines the quality of your life as long as you live. This Drop It at The Door course provides priceless life skills heirlooms worthy of sharing with your closest family members and good friends. What better gift to pass on to each new generation – the gems you will uncover during this experience. Sharing wisdom is an act of love.
An Educational Experience For People Concerned With Improving Their Everyday Life
The Goals of ARISE Drop It at The Door
Drop It at The Door provides practical, positive and very often dramatic life-style changes in the way of solutions for those working, living and commuting in stressful environments. This educational experience delivers the skills (tools) for successfully managing problems such as insomnia, irritability, relationships on the rocks, guilt, divorce, underwater mortgages and more.
It’s no secret that we bring our problems home and back to work over and over in an endless cycle of stress at work. ARISE Drop It at The Door provides a unique set of easily understood life skills tools those of us living at the beginning of the 21st century must acquire to successfully navigate life as it’s happening right, now in real time.
Now- Ask yourself this question and:
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then drop it at the door training is what you need right now.
- Would you give anything if you could stop worrying?
- Do your non-stop days turn into non-sleep nights?
- Is your job stressing you out and having a negative impact on your family?
- Are you able to separate your work from home life without harming either one?
- Do you feel drained and distressed by constant feelings of guilt?
- Have anger problems turned destructive and led to relationship and job loss?
- Are you easily angered by insignificant actions by your children, partner, boss or co-workers?
- Do you procrastinate then guess or make bad decisions because you didn’t know where to find reasonable answers?
- Do you say if you didn’t have bad luck you would have no luck at all?
- Are you ready to end the feelings of being overwhelmed by work and family responsibilities?
- RESPECT- Are you interested in becoming the go-to person others look to when good, practical, everyday advice is needed?
- Would you like to improve the overall quality of your life?
Every poster is a mini-life lesson. See them once remember them forever. Perfect for stimulating group and classroom activities.
Irresistible, emotionally rich images. Engages those who hate to read. Re-boot lives that have turned off learning anything worthwhile.
We love speaking to people who share our passion!
Call us toll free with any questions Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm — 1-888-680-6100.
Anyone can give up; it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. –Anonymous