ARISE Time Payment Plan
ARISE accepts Government and School Purchase Orders and Procurement Cards.
As a nonprofit, we understand the ups and downs of nonprofit funding and budgets. With this in mind, we have created the ARISE Time Payment Plan for those who may need a little more flexibility to purchase ARISE products and trainings.
Here is how it works:
- Go to our online store and figure out which items you would like to purchase. ARISE Time Payment Plans are available for any order over $1000. If you are interested in ARISE trainings, go to our Training Overview page to choose the training that best meets your needs.
- Call the staff at ARISE toll-free at 1-888-680-6100 to place your order. We are open Mondays through Fridays, from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
- According to the ARISE Time Payment Plan, the cost of your order is divided into three installments. These dates will be established by mutual agreement between ARISE and the interested party. We will not charge interest or carrying charges unless your payments are late.
- Your 1st installment (34%) is due on the initial payment due date, as agreed upon by ARISE and the interested party.
- Your 2nd and 3rd payments (33% each) are due on the dates agreed upon by ARISE and the interested party.
Please contact us at 1-888-680-6100 with any questions. The ARISE staff looks forward to making the purchase of our products work for you.
We also can help with grant requests to purchase our products. For more information on this service, please see our Grants page.
|ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES|