ARISE Foundation Launches New Anger Management Course for Individuals Working with At-Risk Populations
824 US HWY 1 Suite #240
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Phone: (561) 630-2021
Fax: (561) 630-2790
CONTACT: EDMUND BENSON
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
North Palm Beach, FL – The nonprofit ARISE Foundation launches new Anger Management course, designed for individuals working with at-risk populations in a variety of settings. The ARISE Anger Management course includes; a two-day intensive ARISE Anger Management training, three powerful ARISE Anger Management webinars, five evidence-based ARISE Anger Management books, two ARISE videos, 12 ARISE Motivational Posters and 20 sets of anger related ARISE Positivity Cards.
The ARISE Two-Day Anger Management Training certifies participants as ARISE Anger Management Group Facilitators. It is designed specifically for those who have no formal experience, but who are eager to teach anger management skills to at-risk populations. This training is designed to teach staff how to handle the stress of working with angry individuals, as well as conduct lively, interactive, and useful group sessions with the populations they serve.
By becoming ARISE Certified Anger Management Group Facilitators, staff at all levels will gain the ability to teach, guide, and motivate youth to become more aware of the choices available to them and to make better decisions. During this two-day training and certification course, participants will learn, then demonstrate their ability to facilitate interactive anger management groups, using the structured ARISE Formula, which will enable them to use all the materials included in the ARIS Anger Management Course.
The ARISE Anger Management Course Includes:
- 3 Powerful Anger Management Webinars (60 minutes each)
- ARISE Work in Progress: Anger Management Manual – 132 Pages
- ARISE Work In Progress: Violence and Conflict Manual – 130 Pages
- ARISE Teen Anger Danger: Memorable Stories Relating to the High Price of Anger – 212
- 150 Priceless ARISE Tips for Dealing with Anger, Temper, Worry and Stress – 34 pages
- ARISE What Life Is Like Behind Bars: A View at What Everyday Life is Like Behind Bars – 32
- ARISE Anger Management Video – 10 minutes
- ARISE Why Spend Your Life in a Cage Video – 15 minutes
- A complete set of 12 anger related ARISE Motivational Posters
- 20 Sets of 15 anger related ARISE Positivity Cards – 300 total
Since ARISE was established, it has trained and certified over 5,457 ARISE Life-Skills Group Facilitators who have taught over 5,400,000 documented hours (averaging 13,646 hours per month) of interactive ARISE Life Skills lessons for at-risk youth and teens across the United States and beyond. ARISE is also being used in Canada, Jamaica, England, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, New Zealand, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bosnia, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Bahrain, South Africa, Vietnam, Uganda, Nigeria and Haiti.
# # #