YMCA Instructors attend the ARISE Life Skills Instructor training in Miami!
On September 10, ARISE Master Trainer Joliett Vega-Klusevsek conducted a two hour workshop for 22 Miami, Florida area YMCA group instructors. The workshop was well attended and the trainees were thrilled with the results! As Joliett mentions: “They LOVE ARISE!”
When asked what they liked most about the workshop, some of the comments we heard from the trainees were:
- The lesson plan. The training was great!
- The different ways to create a lesson plan.
- The ARISE Formula and how we got to express our own ideas. It was very helpful and gave us great ideas we can use with our own kids.
- The training was very interactive and never boring.
- The presenter was very knowledgeable in education and youth development.
- I liked how it was group oriented.
- It helped us to learn how to instruct the ARISE Life Skills curricula to our children. I believe this training would benefit any and every one that takes it.
Since ARISE was established in 1986 , it has trained and certified almost 6,000 ARISE Life-Skills Group Facilitators who have taught nearly 6,000,000 documented hours of interactive ARISE Life Skills lessons for at-risk youth and teens across the United States and beyond. ARISE is also being used in Canada, China, Jamaica, England, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, India, Singapore, New Zealand, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bosnia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kingdom of Bahrain, South Africa, Vietnam, Uganda, Nigeria and Haiti.